We have a packed full programme of activities planned jointly with the other Clubs of the waterfront for our TYs starting in September!
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS OF NOTE IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAMME:
- Each course and module is available independently so you can pick and choose as you like.
- Formal sign-up and payment will happen later this year (this is only surveying the potential participants) for each activity through the central site.
- Courses will have to be paid for on booking.
- Please understand that deadlines must be observed. Once we reach a deadline date, we will book and commit to the necessary resources for those who have signed up to that course at that point.
- Therefore, if you book and pay for a course and your son/daughter cannot attend we will not be in a position to offer a refund as we will have planned and budgeted to run courses on the basis of the committed bookings.
- Similarly, because of the scale of the programme and the need to book resources there will be no option for late entries. However, there are multiple runnings of several modules so hopefully the sailor can be an early sign up to a subsequent course.
- In some elements we have restrictions on numbers and courses will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.
- The program can cover up to 50 sailors and is being run by volunteers. So, to that end please understand that the need to have clarity and structure for the benefit of all.
At this stage, we are seeking expressions of interest for the planned activities to help us organise dates, coaches, pricing etc etc…
So please help us by filling the form below with your choices. No commitment at this stage but please be as close as possible to what you will eventually book!