Winter 2022 saw a particular focus on reviewing and updating sailing and boating skills with a series of talks and courses for all Club members and guests organised by our Rear Commodore Rosemary Cadogan:
- ISA International Certificate of Competence course delivered by John Leahy of the CAI in early January, practical exam to follow;
- Core-building Pilates classes held during Jan/Feb.
- Sailing rules and How to Lodge a Protest delivered by Ann Kirwan and Jill Fleming held on 26th Jan;
- Safety Powerboat Course in early February.
- Safe Navigation in Dublin Bay presentation delivered by Dublin Port Operations Team on 23rd Feb;
- Racing Rules and Tactics, Protest room, Part 2, Mar 9th with Thomas Chaix.
- Crew to Win! – Presented by Noel Butler, Nathan Van Steenberge and Thomas Chaix – 23rd March
- Prepare, Prepare Prepare! For the Sailing Season Presented by Alan Green and Chris Doorly – 30th March.
All Talks and expressions of interest in other courses are advertised on the Club website and around the Club in the coming months including IS Powerboat Cert, VHF Course, Mark-laying and Race Officials.
If would like to join us or be included in our Onshore or Offshore activities please contact Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org