As part of our ongoing Commitment to Instructor Development the National Yacht Club is running a CPD Revalidation (SBSS) on 1st May 2022. (Best weather conditions will determine the date).
By attending and successfully completing this 1-day workshop will re-validate all your Instructor Certificates within the Small Boat Sailing Scheme up to and including Senior Instructor.
Instructor Re-validation Workshop (CPD)
Irish Sailing Instructor CPD Re-validation Workshop provides Irish Sailing Instructors with the opportunity to develop within the sport, the scheme and the Irish Sailing, and to review their own personal skills and develop their instructor / coaching skills and knowledge. The aim of the CPD Re-validation Workshop is to:
- Maintain high standards of instruction;
• Inform and brief instructors of development within the sport;
• Review instructors own personal skills and knowledge.
This is done by:
- Shorebased briefing and administration;
• Review of shorebased knowledge and waterbased skills;
• Instuctors delivering sessions with peer / Trainer review.
Each workshop has 6 places and is run by an Irish Sailing Instructor Trainer.
Please register below
Any queries please contact Rebecca Hall via the office