All members, family and friends are welcome to take part in our End of Summer members’ Race taking place on Thursday 5th September from 1830 which is kindly supported by AIB Dun Laoghaire.
1. Please note that due to the hosting of the Flying Fifteen Worlds and its opening ceremony from 1700 that day, the race will only be open to SB20s, J80s and Keelboats on moorings or in the marina.
2. The Organising Authority is the NYC and the race will be governed by the “rules” as defined in the Racing Rules of Sailing (RSS).
3. Due to the event pontoons used during the Volvo Regatta and the F15 Worlds laid in front of the Clubhouse, the start and the Finish will be given from the DBSC Hut on the West Pier. Races will be started by using Rule 26 with the warning signal 5 minutes before the start.
4. The course for each class will be announced by VHF on Ch69 (no course displayed in the Clubhouse)
5. Prizes shall be awarded for line honours, class winners and on handicap at the complete discretion of the NYC Sailing Committee.
Entry free of charge. A collection in aid of the RNLI will be made after the race. Prizes, will be awarded at 21h30 in the Clubhouse on Thursday 5th September 2019.
For table bookings (from 21:00 only) please contact Tim O’Brien (email@example.com – 280 5725) or Louise Fry (firstname.lastname@example.org – 280 5725)
|Num 2||Ruffians, Shipmans, Cruiser 3s||18:30|
|Num 1||31.7s, Sigma 33s, White Sails||18:35|
|Num 0||Cruisers 0,1,2, J80s, SB20s||18:40|
Enter online below