ICRA is delighted to welcome Evelyn Cusak (Head of Forecasting, Met Eireann) to speak at the 2021 ICRA National Conference.
Given the COVID restrictions currently in place, ICRA will hold its annual Conference and AGM online on Saturday 6th March from 10:30 to 13:00.
The event will naturally be shorter this year due to being online, however we are delighted that the Conference will have a number of experts offering advice on all aspects of racing and yacht preparation, and will be followed by the AGM.
The 2020 Annual Conference will feature:
• Evelyn Cusack (Head of Forecasting, Met Eireann) – we are delighted to have Evelyn Cusack kick-off the conference covering the topic of “Weather Forecasting”, a critical element of all sailing activities and competitions. Following the bad weather meaning she was unable to attend last year!
• Latest Yacht Design – a presentation from leading Irish Yacht designer Mark Mills.
• Major Event Reps – giving you the low down on what to expect at the major cruiser racing coastal and offshore sailing events planned for 2021, and plans for coping with the Covid 19 situation.
• Sailors Forum – giving members a chance to ask questions of the event organisers to help them plan for the season ahead.
• ICRA Updates – on the Under 25 Programme, the Central results database, ECHO rules, plans for the ICRA Nationals in 2021.
The full agenda can be found here.
The conference will start in the morning at 10:30am, followed by the AGM and will close at 13:00pm.
Please register here to get zoom link for the conference.