We have decided to reschedule the lift-in back to its ‘normal’ mid-April weekend to Saturday 11th April.
The lift-in had been brought forward by a week to Saturday 4th April as the 11th was during the Easter bank holiday weekend and we were anticipating that some boat owners might be away…
- The weather has been very poor since Christmas and we think the additional time to prepare for the sailing season will be welcomed by owners
- We don’t think that many people will make travel arrangements over Easter or go on with previously made arrangements
If rescheduling the lift-in poses a problem to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org